Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Blog Dedicated To Monika


This blog is dedicated to my 'lil cousin Monika.

  • Monika I bought the 5th season of "Three's Company" yesterday. We'll have to watch it over the x-mas break. This season has 'Mr Fairly' in it. Awesome!!
  • Look, just for you I put up a pic of SRK. Ain't I the best cousin in the world? Considering how much I detest this guy, I actually put up his pic on this blog!! ;)
  • You know what else we're gonna do over x-mas break right? Yummy!
  • Monika turn 18 quickly please! You're holding up our Montreal trip!
  • We need to have a big sleep-over during x-mas aswell.
  • I love your room. Except for the posters of 'you-know-who'.
  • Hey Monika, I saw the original 'Chalte Chalte' DVD on sale at BlockBuster for like $12. Do you have that one yet? Yeah, that's right, Blockbuster is actually selling hindi DVDs now. And there prices are great too!

4 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

out of all the hot pics of srk u put this one up......also monika seems like a really boring girl........LOL.........kidding.......u guys had so much fun w/out me......it. hurts.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hello!
I like your blogs...they are interesting and funny...you seem like nice boy!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Saira said...

hey nice boy. wink wink. Btw there are so many better pics of him out there. However admitted I have never considered him hot except perhaps in DDLJ

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheres my blog???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home