Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mera chain bain sab ujda. Jaalim nazar hata le...


...Barbaad ho rahe hai ji tere apne shaher wale...

  • First of all, thanks to all for the Birthday wishes. The wishes, dinners, family gatherings, and gifts were awesome. Too bad however that most wishes followed with, "So how old are you now?" And then that's just a setup for the next question, the worst one of them all...It becomes a punjabi greeting once you're 23 "...Ranu, hun phir tu viyaa kahdo karna?" Can't imagine how bad it is for girls. It's kinda disturbing how much emphasis is put on this in our culture.
  • The 'Kajra Re' video is just awesome!!! Too good!! The expressions that both ABs show through that song are brilliant. And as mush as I dislike Ash...her bare waist can be used as a lethal weapon.
  • Liberals, I'm telling you! Just give into a January election! Don't let the idea of campaigning over x-mas scare you. X-mas means very little to desis and so we'll still vote in all your punjabi candidates anyway.
  • I'm tired.
  • I'm going to the Argos game at the Skydome this Sunday. Can't wait!!...Should be one great, fun game. Plus, the Grey Cup is coming to Toronto in 2007...that'll be one huge party!!
  • Haven't gone to a party in a long time. MUST DANCE SOON! I'm starting to twitch these days.
  • "KAJRA REEYYYYYYY! Kajra re, Kajra re, tere kare, kare naina..."
  • OK, not good...my head is rocking back-and-forth in a computer lab again. That song gets in my head and I just can't help it. I gotta distract myself...hmmm...
  • I rarely find blondes atttactive, but Madonna, Ellen, and Julia Stiles are yummy exceptions. I know what ur thinking...Ellen!?!....I don't know why, she's just hot. Maybe it has somin to do with her dancing...Or maybe it's b/c I know she's extremely hard to get!
  • Oh, yeah....Happy Birthday Gagan! So how old are ya now buddy? Gagan yaar, hun phir tu viyaa kahdo karna? haha.
  • Felt dry this past Gurpurab hardly doing any sewa at the Gurdwara.
  • Oh yeah! I took Maria and Phil to the Gurdwara on Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Gurpurab. It was pretty interesting getting their reaction to the whole thing. It seemed like they enjoyed their visit. The most hilarious part was watching Phil struggle with keeping his legs crossed while drinking cha and later while eating Langar. Phil looked like a bharatnatyam dancer as he helplessly adjusted through many uncomfortable sitting positions. That's pretty ironic considering he didn't want to look outta place at the Gurdwara.
  • I gotta learn how to read and write punjabi over the x-mas break.
  • "Pyar Mein Twist", "Iqbal", "Main, Meri Biwi, aur Woh", "Maine Ghandi ko Nahi Mara", and "Water." All of these movies will have to wait until after December exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home