Tuesday, September 13, 2005

10 months later...little has changed

Damn! 10 months just flew by like that. I can't believe that it's been 10 months since I last updated my blog. I don't think we missed much though. It seems like little has changed...
  • I still prefer to just fire random thoughts in my blogs.
  • I really need to put an end to my nail-biting habit. Any suggestions?
  • I still think SRK is gay. Not necessarily literally, but you know how I mean. If you're not quite sure, click here. Enough said. Thank-you.
  • I'm still at Erindale....and therefore, I'm still fluent in Chinese and Urdu.
  • Oh, and so I'm also still expected to pay $600 for a parking pass!
  • Taal is still one of the best hindi albums in the last couple of decades.
  • Phil is still one of the least punctual people i've ever met. Well, I'm still waiting to meet him actually...he's running late.
  • Moe still manages to make spectacular catches of any football thrown in his general direction. He's got great hand-ball coordination.
  • Gagan still manages to mistake what general direction he's supposed to run in.
  • Emad's still in Pakistan. This time I mean the larger Pakistan....as opposed to Erindale.
  • Maria still makes great kabobs.....mmmm kabobs...be right back.
  • I still think Jamie Fox's performance in Ray was over-rated and that Don Cheadle (Hotel Rwanda) deserved the best actor Oscar.
  • Fantasy Football is still an annual religious pilgrimage.
  • And last but not least, Gagan's still excited that Ria's going to become a 'farmist' and give us Jatts good company.
Hopefully I can get back to blogging on a regular basis. Take it easy folks. G'luck this year in school and work.

6 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey. ranbir. back in action 10 months later.

all i can say is. "When is the gym schedule free?" lol

btw..when do u guyz play football..


omar

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cover your nails with something stinky or bitter :p

also, just like to clear the air and say that there's no point coming in time with these guys cuz they're always late themselves :p

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger ejunooni said...

i have to agree with Ranu over Phil on this one

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger bill.k said...

I liked your work and the way in which you have shared this article here about nail biting It is a beneficial and helpful article for us. Thanks for sharing an article like this.nail biting stop

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger bill.k said...


I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is about nail biting It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it. stop biting nails

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

useful information thank you
regards:
tnpsc group 4 syllabus
tnpsc group 4
tnpsc group 4 apply online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home