Saturday, October 30, 2004

Learn the game theory behind trifle cake in 2 and a half weeks

I have just completed a chain of studying for 3 midterms in 1 week. I know there's probably a few of you thinkin...'awww, cry me a river, I'm going through worst'. My message to you folks is I don't really care b/c this is my blog. :) ...Get your own and you can bitch there also. All sarcasm aside, I'm glad it's over. The biggie was my Game Theory midterm which worth 40% of my final mark. Ended up doing well in that, so I'm glad the intensive prep paid off. Anyhow for some reason I prefer to just 'bullet' all my 'Ran-dum' thoughts instead of writing them like this...and so 'DISHUM'...
  • Saira and Amna had a Halloween 'Freeky Friday' potlock yesterday that was a lot of fun. Therefore, obviously the food was great ;). Saira made this cool thingy called trifle cake, which I'd never had before, that was outrageously tasty. Their mom had cooked some great lasagne as well.
  • The greatest dish I have tasted in my life is still my cousin Paul's Chicken Tikka. mmmmm.
  • Anil Kapoor is one of my favorite actors, and I think he's one of the most underrated actors in the industry. He's been acting (in leading roles alone, not as a child star) for over 27 years. Mashaal (belonged to Dilip Kumar all the way), Mr India, Virasat, Meri Jung, Calcutta Mail, Woh Saat Din, Pukar, Parinda, 1942, Beta, and Lamhe are amongst his highlights films, and they span over 26 years. Not many actors can lay claim to such a feat. Especially considering he looks a compatible/suitable acting with Rati Agnihotri as he does with Ashwariya 22 years later.
  • I still haven't seen Friday Night Lights.
  • I'm sure I've gotten more sleep at the Erindale library in the last 2 and a 1/2 weeks then I have at home.
  • Home sweet home.
  • I haven't played much ball at Erindale in the last 3 weeks...Omar, let's run court this week man.
  • Props to Moe...Who's given all of us future 'graduaters' some hope and has landed a great job at RBC.
  • But that still doesn't change the fact that I'll kick his ass the next time we eva play Madden.
  • Why do I suck so bad at Halo?
  • Phil's right, Amna's Mystique costume would win first prize Friday night (if there were a competition).
  • Second prize would go Saira's 'The older stressed out sister with lotsa resposibilies' costume.
  • Any UT student that doesn't have a legit Norton Antivirus on their PC should capitalize on UTM's free offer to students and download it from www.erin.utoronto.ca/cc
  • Hotest Actress in Hally-wood?---guess.
  • Close second?--'Salma pe dil ageya!!'
  • Greatest Comedy Role Ever in hindi film: Paresh Rawal - Hera Pheri.
  • 2 of my favorite hindi movies, that I really don't like to admit to liking...but I will now: Chinagate and Deewana.
  • I hate the X-Box controller. PS's rocks.
  • I'm falling behind/slacking in Stats; gotta get on top of that shit.
  • Drove by my childhood home one night this week. It was actually kinda freeky.

Alright folks, until next time, take care, g'luck with exam's/jobs...

Ranu.

4 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger ejunooni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger reginald surict said...

In the following blog post you may learn important things about IEEE documentation style.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Game Loop said...

https://gameloop.live/ download new games free

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Muhammad Zohaib said...

Is this a paid topic or do you change it yourself?
However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.

ProCrackHere.com
Norton Antivirus crack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home